Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Update!

Hi girls, 

I just wanted to come here and tell you guys that my blog is getting a new face. A different layout, url and content, so for now I am taking all the time that I have and trying to finish the new website as fast as I can. As soon as the website is done, I will be bring more content and keep you constantly posted on all the beautiful things out there. 


.................................................................................................

Oi amores, 

So vim aqui avisar que estou refazendo o meu blog, e ainda esse mês ficara tudo pronto para vocês conferirem. Estarei trazendo conteúdos novos e variados para não ficar um website super repetitivo. Assim que tudo estiver pronto, eu avisarei vocês.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa