Friday, January 2, 2015

My Golden Birthday

            The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate - Oprah Winfrey

December has ended and with it some great memories were created. Not only it was my golden birthday as I turned 22 on the 22nd, I also ended the longest chapter of my life; school. Yes, I finally graduated college with a degree in Fashion Design, and now I have no idea what life is going to be like for me.
 Anyways, my birthday was celebrated for a full weekend, where one of the celebrations included going to dinner and giving me the opportunity to dress up. Here are some pictures for y'all to check out my outfit and make-up. Enjoy!


By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa