Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Outfit of the Day; Last Less Snow More Pink

Hey girls, 
Here is one more outfit that I wore when I was in Buffalo. Following this one, I will show you my New Year Outfit, so keep on coming back! One of the trends I have seen a lot of fashionistas wearing this winter is mixing the cold weather colors like black, deep purple, burgundy and so on with candy colors. I simply adore this combination because it gives a different look on my fashion wardrobe adding a little bit of life and color to my outfit. I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest, I saw many stylish women wearing this trend, therefore I decided to try it as well and loved the outcome of it. 

With that being said, I decided to wear my Ted Baker light pink sweater with a turtle neck with a Forever 21 necklace in a different tint of light pink for a cute contrast. I  also added my black fur vest from BCBGeneration for more layers and warmth, black leather leggings from Zara, and short booties by Steve Madden. I hope you guys are enjoying my "snow looks" since I won't be able to do it again because here in Boca Raton it does not snow. Let me know what you think.

Oi meninas, 
Trouxe para vocês outro look que usei em Buffalo. Logo logo vou postar o último look que usei na minha viagem que foi na véspera do Ano Novo. Estou abusando e adore do uma trend que vi muita fashionista usando que é a mistura de candy colors com as cores do inverno que são o preto, roxo escuro, cor vinho, etc.. A maioria das minhas inspirações vem do Pinterest e como tinha visto muita mulher estilosa usando essa tendência, eu decide experimentar e confesso que amei o resultado. Segue as fotos abaixo e deixem um comentário se vocês gostaram (ou não) desse look e da tendência.

Nesse meu #ootd combinei meu sweater de linha da Ted Baker na cor rosa claro com meu colar da Forever 21 em outro ton de rosa que deu um contraste bacana. Por cima do sweater usei meu colete de pele falsa da BCBGeneration, uma calça de couro da Zara e uma botinha de cano baixo da Steve Madden. Espero que gostem amores. 







"People were created to be loved, and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"


TURTLE NECK SWEATER: TED BAKER
FUR VEST: BCBGENERATION 
LEATHER LEGGINGS: ZARA
ANKLE BOOTS (BOTINHA DE CANO CURTO): STEVE MADDEN
NECKLACE (COLAR): FOREVER 21
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa