Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Look of the Day; New Year's Eve

Happy new years my favorite people,
Here is what I wore last night for New Year's Eve at my house. I did not do anything exciting this year once again, but I made a promise to myself that next year I will have the best New Years Eve ever. I wore a blue skirt by Nasty Gal, paired with a white top from Guess for peace, a Zara belt and Miu Miu shoes. I hope you guys like it. :)

Feliz ano novo para as minhas leitoras queridas, 
O look de hoje foi o que eu usei ontem para a festa de ano novo aqui em casa. Além do jantar não fiz nada, mas fiz promessa que na virada desse ano vou concerteza fazer algo bem legal. Para o jantar usei uma saia azul da Nasty Gal, com uma blusa branca da Guess pra trazer bastante paz, cinto da Zara, e sandália antiga da Miu Miu. Espero que vocês gostem. 









“Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

By Isa Malago

3 comments:

  1. Love your lip color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely skirt. The color just pops at you. I also like your eye makeup. Don't worry, you are so young. You have plenty of time to do exciting stuff on New Year's.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goοd way οf tеllіng,
    аnd faѕtidiоus аrticlе to gеt information οn the topіc of my preѕentation focuѕ, whіch i
    аm going to preѕent in univеrѕity.



    http://lostіnacave.сom/kаіtlynnlogan/2011/09/07/must-chеcks-beforе-aсquіrіng-buсket-truckѕ/
    Also visit my page : used line trucks for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa