Thursday, January 10, 2013

Look of the Day: Dad's Birthday

Hello ma ladies,
Today's ootd I wore to my dad's birthday on January, 2nd but since I forgot to take some pictures then I took them today just to show you guys. Who follows me on Instagram (@isamalago) have already seen a picture that I posted of this look back then, and now you can see the whole post here yay! I wore a turtle neck crop top from Nasty Gal (HERE), paired with a American Apparel pleated maxi skirt. I love the back from this crop top I just got! Isn't it breath taking? Hope you guys enjoy it.

Oi meninas,
O look de hoje eu usei faz um pouco de tempo para o aniversário do meu pai, mas esqueci de tirar fotos então hoje tirei com o mesmo look para vocês poderem ver. Quem me segue no Instagram (@isamalago) já viu a foto que eu postei no dia 2 usando esse look, mas aqui está o post completo para vocês poderem ver todos os detalhes. Eu usei um crop top da Nasty Gal (AQUI) com uma saia preta comprida da American Apparel. Eu adorei esse look e espero que vocês também tenham gostado.











"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that."- Stacey Charter

SHIRT: NASTY GAL
SKIRT: AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BRACELETS: LF STORES, HERMES, STELLA AND DOT

By Isa Malago

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, love it! xoxo

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/fur-vest-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is really cute on you, and I do love the back part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt ;0)

    NEW POST


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt!! It looks so great on you!

    xo,Lorena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa