Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Look of the Day: Christmas Lunch

Hello my munchkins, 
Today's ootd is what I wore to lunch at Tony's grandma' house. I stayed simlpe but chic by pairing a old lace Forever 21 dress with a red Louis Vuitton Scarf. I added a belt to define my waist a little bit and ankle boots. Hope you guys like it. :)

Oi meus docinhos, 
O look de hoje foi o que eu usei para almoçar na casa da vó do Tony ontem. Eu quis ir um pouco mais simples e chique, então decidi usar um vestido antigo de renda da Forever 21 com uma scarf da Louis Vuitton. Adicionei um cinto para definir mais a minha cintura e uma sandália. Espero que vocês gostem. 









"Don't let anyone tell you how you live your life, you are the only one who can find the path to self happiness" 

By Isa Malago

6 comments:

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa