Sunday, November 4, 2012

Look of the Day: Movie Time

Hello Rock Stars, 
So first thing I'm going to say is YES I DYED MY HAIR.. If you haven't noticed yet I did get some highlights done and the ombre I had is pretty much gone. In two months I am going to get some more highlights but a little bit more golden so I have a multidimensional hair. I am very satisfied with my hair and the picture below is where I got the inspiration from. I also wanted the grown out kind of affect so I could still have some ombre in there. Once I get the second color I feel I will love even more. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Now the outfit; I wore this to the movies and dinner with Tony and his cousins and sister. We ate at the Melting Pot (YUMMY) and watched the movie Sinister  Who ever wants to watch it I highly recommended it because it has a very good scary and kept us guessing and entertained a lot. The pants are new from American Apparel and the shirt is from BCBGMax Azria. 

E ai Rock Stars, 
Primeiro de tudo para quem ainda não percebeu EU PINTEI O CABELO! Eu fiz algumas luzes então eu quase não tenho mais aquela californiana super drástica como era antes. Em dois meses vou voltar e fazer mais luzes mas dessa vez um pouco mais puxada para o dourada pois quero meu cabelo três cores diferentes ao invés de só duas. A minha inspiração foi a Deborah Secco naquela novela que se chamava Insensato Coração. Eu adorei o cabelo dela naquela novela e espero que quando eu fizer mais luzes vai ficar um pouco mais parecido. Espero que vocês tenham gostado. De volta ao assunto da roupa. Eu usei esse look para ir no cinema assistir Sinister com o Tony, a Dea e os primos deles. Depois do cinema fomos no Melting Pot comer fondue de queijo e chocoloate (delicia). A calça e da American Apparel e a blusa da BCBG Max Azria. 

                                 HAIR INSPIRATION 
                          (INSPIRAÇÃO PAR MEU CABELO) 


OUTFIT OF THE DAY 





PANTS: AMERICAN APPAREL
SHIRT: BCBG MAX AZRIA
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN
BLAZER: THEORY
BAG: BALENCIAGA



By Isa Malago

9 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fab!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous. Just love the color. And what a pretty outfit. The neon and white look perfect together.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is outstanding!!!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine look :-))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    i invite to me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair looks great, and u look gorgeous!!! I love it!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! Loving this outfit.
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow love your hair and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely loving this outfit choice! And your hair is perfection!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa