Sunday, November 18, 2012

Look of the Day; Mall Attire

Hi my lovies, 
Ok so for whoever follows me on instagr.am (@isamalago) knows that I have already worn this outfit to go to the mall. I went shopping with Tony and his family this past weekend. It was a little chilly so I wore a long sleeved dress from NASTY GAL and paired it with a knit vest my grandma made for me. :) What do you guys think?

Olá meus amores, 
Então hoje o look do dia é meio antigo. Pra quem me segue no instagr.am (@isamalago) sabe que eu usei esse look para ir no shopping com o Tony (meu namorado) e sua familia. Estava um pouco friozinho então usei um vestido de manga comprida da NASTY GAL com um colete de crochê que a minha vó fez para mim. O que vocês acharam? 









DRESS: NASTY GAL
VEST: GRANDMA MADE
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BAG: BALENCIAGA

By Isa Malago

9 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, i love the vest! thanks for dropping by our blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://www.counttofour.etsy.com
    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look ;))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous. I love this raspberry pink coloured bag :D

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK SO CUTE !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu are so beautiful! :)

    Thank you for your comment in my blog!

    laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estamos aguardando o tutorial da pele perfeita da Kim Kardashian, não esquece! Beijos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa